A reminder to all supporters, that the centenary history of the RFC publication will be available in bookstores from November 16
As a snapshot, in the publication, you will discover a plethora of new, never before revealed, information about the Tigers:
1. The 6 steps Royce Hart taught Michael Roach about kicking, that resulted in his 100 goal season.
2. Who kicked a goal with their first kick in League Football, but have never been credited it by the AFL?
3. What are Kevin Bartlett and Neville Crowe's memories of the infamous 1991 Bartlett sacking?
4. Who's heart stopped at a preseason run Torquay run?
5. Kevin Bartlett reveals why he returned to the club after some 16 years in the wilderness.
6. What secret did Roy Wright and Fitzroy Alan Gale share that no one knew about?
7. Who believes they were overlooked for selection every week because of their religion?
8. What did Havel Rowe receive for winning his Best and Fairest?
9. What are Joe Murdoch's memories of the infamous Gordon Coventry report in the 1930's.
10. Exactly how did Jack Malcomson write the Richmond Themesong?
11 What club legend, signed a contract with another club, whilst still playing for Richmond.
12. What does the photo of Michael Malthouse 1982 fitness test reveal.
13. And what year of Matthew Knights' career does he believe was the only year where he lacked confidence.
All those questions, and so many more, are answered, in the first-person accounts, of the 272 page 'The Tigers'